Thank You!

Thank You!

Just a quick note to say that my little blog is just over a year old & I want to say a HUGE thank you for all your support & kind comments. I have truly been overwhelmed.

I started it as a way to record some of the things I do in school & to have somewhere to link my personal pins back to. I wasn’t sure I’d even get any views & certainly didn’t expect to enjoy it as much as I have!

I started a Facebook Page too, which I have also thoroughly enjoyed. I love the community feel & mutual support. If you follow me there thank you so much for all lovely lovely comments, likes & shares.

Who knows what next year will bring, but I look forward to sharing our ‘exploits’ with you.

Decorated chopped sticks and branches in my classroom - from Rachel (",)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas & I shall see you in 2015!

Branches from below - from Rachel (",)

– Rachel (“,)

13 Comments

1. It is us, who should be thanking you, for all your inspirational ideas to improve our practice. I have thoroughly enjoyed receiving your emails and have put lots of new ideas into practice creating a more exciting environment for myself as well as the children. Many thanks.

• Thanks for the lovely comment Sara! 😀 x

2. Happy Christmas Rachel –

Thank you for wonderful ideas, speedy responses to queries, amazing downloads, etc…etc..etc…

Wishing you and yours Peace, Love & Happiness….. and a rest??? Here’s hoping!!!
    Susie 🙂

• Awe, thanks Susie!
      I’m not very good at resting, but I’ll try 😉
      Merry Christmas & a Happy 2015 xx

3. I’ve only recently discovered your blog but I’m so impressed with so many ideas you have had and look forward to seeing more next year. Thanks for sharing xx

• Thank you Jeanette! (“,) x

4. Rachel, Your ideas are so stimulating and fabulous. I am taking on a PP class here in Australia next year and am following the Kath Walker approach and Reggio Emilia persuasion (do you know of them ?) so many of your set ups are right up my street. I have a light panel in my class but your idea of a simple box and lights is soooo good.

• Oh thank you, Sue! (“,)
      I am very interested in Reggio Emilia & do try & use the approach. And yes, I follow Kathy Walker too.
      I have to say that my lightbox wasn’t my idea – there are many examples of them online. But it’s perfect for me as we would only have been able to afford a smaller light panel & I wanted the children to be able to collaborate on it.
      I have no idea what a PP class is, but lots of luck with it.
      Thank you for your lovely comment!
      – Rachel (“,) x

5. Dear Rachel,
    Merry Xmas and a huge thanks for all your inspirational ideas
    Debbie

• Thanks Debbie, Merry Christmas to you too! (“,)

6. Hi Rachel,
    I feel that i need your help! I am an early years coordinator for a primary school and I also support 2 other early years settings, however, I have only been in teaching for 3 1/2 years and I am so exteremely inspired by your blog! Your classroom looks amazing and I would like to attempt to turn mine into a wonderland like yours.
    1st thing: is it exteremely time consuming creating your areas and small worlds etc? Where and how do you find the time?
    2nd thing: where have you found all your resources? I love them!
    3rd thing: how do you plan and record the interests of the children? Also is it weekly and what if there are numerous interests in one week how do you plan for that?

I hope to hear from you! I’m inspired!
    From Sam x

• I have just sent you an email, Sam, & will send another one soon 😉 x

• Finally got round to replying, Sam. Hope it helps a bit. Let me know if you don’t receive the email! (“,) x

Submit a Comment